Wednesday 3 July 2013

Peach fool

Have I told you before how lazy I am? It's a good thing for you, because it means every recipe I post is designed for maximum delight and minimum effort. Sometimes I'll cook my way through a long list of ingredients, but I have to be pretty certain the outcome will be worthwhile. So imagine how pleased with myself I was when I concocted this two-ingredient-pudding - a light and creamy, fresh and fruity peach fool.

peach fool in retro cocktail glass
Peachy

I had the remains of a jar of Bonne Maman peach compote in the fridge (about a quarter of a jar) which I liquidised in a blender and then folded into about 200ml whipped cream. I spooned it into retro cocktail glasses, stuck it back into the fridge until needed and served with a couple of slices of nectarine.

This will work with any fruit puree, blended to the consistency of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment